Deceptively Delicious – Easy to make.
• 6 ounces of uncooked spaghetti
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
• 1 jar (approximately 16 ounces) spaghetti sauce
• 1 can (11 to 15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
• 1 green bell pepper, cut in rings
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook spaghetti as package directs; drain and rinse with cool water.
Combine spaghetti, eggs, and Parmesan; toss lightly; place in a greased deep-dish pie plate. Press over the bottom and up sides of pan to form a "crust."
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onion and mushrooms; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and corn. Spoon beef-sauce mixture over spaghetti "crust."
Top with bell pepper and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6.
Happy Cooking ☺