A really tasty and easy to make recipe. Amazing what you can do with only a few ingredients!
· 1 pound ground beef
· Salt and pepper
· Half a can of tomato paste
· 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with juice
· 2 cloves garlic minced
· ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
· 12 ounces egg noodles
· 3 ounces cream cheese
· ½ cup sour cream
· 1 bunch green onions, sliced thinly
· Shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Add tomato paste, tomatoes, garlic and smoked paprika. Simmer for 12 minutes.
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and add cream cheese, melting it into the hot noodles. Add sour cream and green onions.
- Layer a 9-by-9 pan with half the meat mixture. Top with noodle mixture and end with the remaining meat mixture. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.