These are sooooo good! The creamy blue cheese offsets the heat of the jalapenos nicely. Great recipe!!
· 2 lbs. ground beef
· 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
· 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
· 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
· 2 teaspoons minced garlic
· 2 tablespoons soy sauce
· 6 slices provolone cheese
· 6 hamburger buns, split
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise
· shredded lettuce (for topping)
In a bowl, combine beef, jalopeno peppers, blue cheese, onion, garlic, soy sauce.
Mix well, and form into 6 patties.
Grill patties on grill and cook 8 minutes on each side or until done.
Place slice of cheese on top of each patty, cover grill, and grill until cheese melts.
Take mayonnaise and spread on bottom of each bun.
Top with lettuce, and serve.
Happy Cooking ☺