I made this for a crowd of VERY hungry people and everybody came back for seconds!!
· 1/2 pound ground beef
· 1/2 cup chopped onion
· 1 stalk celery, sliced
· 4 medium potatoes cut in half and then sliced
· 2-3 carrots, sliced
· 1 can tomato soup
· 1-2 cups water (you can adjust the amount to make your desired consistency)
· salt and pepper to taste
· 1 cup frozen peas
- In a large skillet cook ground beef, celery, and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain off grease.
- Add the tomato soup and water and bring to a boil. Add the potatoes and carrots and cook until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the frozen peas and continue cooking just until they are heated through.