This is a great, easy burger recipe. The ground beef is combined with green chile peppers and beef bouillon. This makes them very moist and flavorful. Serve on hamburger buns with your favorite fixings.
· 1 pound ground beef
· ½ pound pork sausage
· 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
· 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
· 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the beef, pork sausage, diced green chilies, and bouillon. Shape into 6 patties.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 6 minutes per side, or until well done. Top each patty with cheese about 2 minutes prior to removing from grill.
Happy Cooking ☺