Rich, creamy quiche packed with flavour!
· 1 lb. lean ground beef
· 1 small onion, chopped
· 6 slices bacon, chopped
· 3 eggs
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise
· 1/2 cup half-and-half
· 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
· Garlic powder, to taste
· Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut your bacon into bite-sized pieces and fry in a large skillet until crispy.
3. Remove to cool. Discard bacon grease, reserving approximately two teaspoons in the pan.
4. Add ground beef and onion to pan. Season with garlic powder. Cook through.
5. Combine mayonnaise and half-and-half in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk in the eggs. Stir in the cheese and season.
6. Strain the grease from ground beef. Add bacon to ground beef mixture.
7. Press meat mixture to the bottom of a glass pie dish. Pour egg mixture on top of the meat.
8. Bake for 45 minutes.
Let stand for 15 minutes to cool before cutting.
Happy Cooking ☺