No Way, a burger is not just a burger. Not anymore. Not after you read this recipe, try it, and take one delicious bite. I’m about to change your burger loving world forever. A warning: Once you try these ridiculously delicious spicy hamburgers, you may never go back to what you once knew.
So unique and tasty. It combines ground beef with spicy pork sausage; throw in some fresh garlic, onion and peppers for extra zing, and sear to perfection on a blazing grill.
· 1 lb. ground beef
· 1 lb. spicy pork sausage
· 2 cloves garlic, crushed
· 1 small red & 1 small yellow pepper diced
· 1 small yellow onion diced
· 2 tbs. maple syrup
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· Cheddar Cheese
1. Mix all ingredients (except cheese) in bowl
2. Form into thick round patties.
3. Grill over direct heat for about 5-8 minutes per side until juices run clear.
4. Before completely done, add a scoop of your cheese.
5. Close all vents and let cheese melt for 2-3 minutes.
Happy Cooking ☺