Why not shake-up your Father's Day menu with an alternative to the classic burger?
After all - It’s what’s on the inside that counts.
Loaded with gooey cheese and super spicy jalapeños – we’ve moved your favourite toppings inside the burger for bite after bite of burger glory.
· 2 pounds ground beef
· 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
· 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, minced
· 2 tablespoons onion, grated
· 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- Combine ground beef, onion, steak seasoning, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Form mixture into 8 thin patties.
- In a separate bowl, mix together jalapeno pepper and cheddar cheese. Spoon cheese mixture onto 4 of the patties. Take the remaining patties and place them on top. Seal edges and press to an even thickness about 1 1/2 inch. Cover and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill. Place burger patties on grill and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Turn once. Serve with buns and condiments.
Happy Cooking ☺