These burgers are a big hit!! Very tasty and easy! The Caesar flavours in this burger are different from the everyday Burger.
· 1 lb. lean ground beef
· 1/4 cup Parmesan Grated Cheese, divided
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
· 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
· 1/4 cup Creamy Caesar Dressing, divided
· 4 hamburger buns split
1. PREHEAT barbecue to medium heat. Mix meat, 3 Tbsp. of the Parmesan cheese and the garlic. Shape into four patties.
2. GRILL 6 min. on each side or until burgers are cooked through (160ºF). Top with grated cheddar cheese . Continue grilling 1 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
3. TOSS lettuce with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing and the remaining 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese. Spoon evenly onto bottom halves of buns; top with patties and remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing. Cover with tops of buns.
Happy Cooking ☺