15 minutes and two steps are all you need to prepare this flavorful beef gravy that adds instant zing to almost anything!
· 1 lb. lean ground beef
· ½ cup chopped onion
· 3 tablespoons all-purpose or unbleached flour
· 1 tablespoon beef-flavor instant bouillon
· 2 tablespoons steak sauce
· 2 cups milk
1. In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
2. Stir in flour, bouillon and steak sauce. Gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring frequently. If desired, serve over mashed potatoes or cooked rice.
Happy Cooking ☺