Turn leftover meatloaf into a completely different dish!
A lot of people make meatloaf sandwiches simply by slicing it up and putting it on bread with ketchup, if you’re looking for another idea to turn leftover meatloaf into a completely different dish – try this.
|Chili Meatloaf Bagels|
· 1/2 cup leftover meatloaf, chopped
· 1/8 cup chili sauce
· 2 miniature bagels split
· 2 slices American cheese, divided
· 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled and divided
1. Mix together meatloaf with enough chili sauce to make it spreadable.
2. Spread meatloaf/chili sauce mixture over each cut side of bagel. (You should have four halves).
3. Cut each piece of cheese into 4 squares, should have eight pieces, place two pieces on each bagel.
4. Sprinkle equal amounts of cooked bacon over cheese.
5. Place under broiler for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and meat mixture is bubbly.
Happy Cooking ☺
P.S. Here’s a great meatloaf recipe ==> moms marvellous meatloaf