Have you ever wondered how the butcher at your local grocery store makes perfectly uniform hamburgers they sell? I have - and I just stumbled onto a great kitchen/cooking/grilling tip.
I didn’t know you could make uniform hamburger patties with a simple lid, chances are you didn’t know either. So here’s your chance to make your burgers look perfect like the ones you get in restaurants. It’s so simple yet so brilliant. Say goodbye to jagged edges. This technique works great and is easy to do.
1. Season ground beef with your favorite spices.
2. Find a lid that is slightly bigger than the size of your hamburger bun. Cover the lid in plastic wrap. This will make it easier to remove the patty after each use.
3. Place a good amount of ground beef inside the lid.
4. Press meat down into the lid. Remove any excess meat or add more if necessary.
5. Flip patty out and continue to make as many burgers as needed.
For best cooking results, refrigerate patties for at least 1 hour before frying or grilling.
Happy Cooking ☺