How to Make Your Own Delicious Noodle Burger
A juicy beef patty topped with green onion and arugula, enveloped between two salty ramen noodle "buns. “Let me tell you …. So Good - Even vegetarians were begging for a bite!!!
We made our own version of the ramen noodle burger — and now you can too.
|The Noodle Burger|
For one burger, you'll need:
· 1 packet of ramen noodles
· 1 beef patty
· 1 egg, vegetable oil, green onion, arugula, soy sauce and ketchup.
1. Prepare the ramen according to the package's instructions. Drain off excess liquid and let cool for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the egg into the ramen until thoroughly blended.
Form the noodle "buns."
1. Spray the inside of two deep, flat-bottom bowls with cooking spray and divide the ramen-egg mixture equally among them. Press the noodles into the bottoms of the dishes to form discs, then cover with saran wrap.
2. Weight the "buns" with a heavy glass, can or jar.
Soup cans and jam jars work well here. Place both bowls in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat.
3. Remove the bowls from the refrigerator, remove the saran wrap and invert one of the "buns" over the pan.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown on one side. Then flip.
After you've flipped it, you should only need about 2 to 3 minutes more to cook it
4. Slice green onion.
5. Prepare the beef patty to your liking and top with arugula, green onion, soy sauce, ketchup and whatever else you like.
6. Wrap in wax paper for easier eating, and serve hot.
Happy Cooking ☺