This quick weeknight meal will help you fit dinner into the family's schedule every night.Super inexpensive and done in 30 minutes!
|Salisbury Steaks with Mushroom Sauce|
· 1 lb. ground beef
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon pepper
· 2 cans sliced mushrooms, drained (reserve liquid)
· 2 tablespoons flour
· 2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon or 2 beef bouillon cube
1. Mix meat, salt and pepper; shape mixture into 4 oval patties.
2. In 8-inch skillet, cook patties over medium heat, turning occasionally, until done, 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Remove patties to warm plate.
4. Cook and stir mushrooms in same skillet until light brown. Stir in flour. Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add enough water to reserved mushroom liquid to measure 1 cup. Stir liquid and bouillon into flour mixture.
7. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute then pour over meat.
Happy Cooking ☺
P.S. Sign up Today and Get Money Saving Meal Ideas, Tips and Special Offers right to Your Inbox. Click Here.