Here’s a perfect, quick meal that can be put together with food from the pantry.
An easy goulash recipe that is guaranteed to please all the hungry mouths you have to feed. Effortless to prepare and kind to your budget, this dish is loaded with flavor and makes a satisfying dinner any day of the week!
|Frida's Easy Goulash|
· 1 lb. ground beef
· 1/2 onion, minced or 2 tablespoons dehydrated onion flakes
· 1 clove garlic, minced
· 1 cup water
· 1 beef bouillon cube
· 3/4 cup ketchup
· 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
· 1 tablespoon brown sugar
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 2 teaspoons paprika
· 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
· Dash cayenne pepper
· 1/4 cup water
· 2 tablespoons flour
· 3 cups dry pasta
1. Cook pasta, according to directions.
2. In a large skillet, brown hamburger, onions, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Add water, bouillon, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, paprika, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper.
3. Simmer about 10 minutes. Mix flour and water. Stir into beef mixture, and simmer until thickened.
4. Drain pasta and combine everything!
Happy Cooking ☺
P.S. Sign up Today and Get Money Saving Meal Ideas, Tips and Special Offers right to Your Inbox. Click Here.