These Mustard Maple Bacon Burgers are absolutely amazing!!! They are very simple to make without a lot of ingredients and the flavor is explosive! A moist, satisfying, flavorful piece of heaven and the smell alone when they are cooking is enough to drive one crazy!
|Mustard Maple Bacon Burgers|
For the Sauce
· 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
· 2 tablespoons maple syrup
· 1/4 cup Mayo
For the burgers
· 1 pound ground beef
· 1/2 cup no sugar added/unsweetened apple sauce
· 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning (optional)
· Salt and pepper
· 1/2-1 cup bread crumbs
· 4 slices thick cut bacon, cooked
· 4 hamburger buns
· Hamburger fixing’s
1. Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside in fridge.
2. Preheat grill.
3. Combine beef, apple sauce, seasoning, salt and pepper and bread crumbs in a large bowl. Add more breadcrumbs if necessary to solidify mixture.
4. Form into four patties. Grill to desired doneness.
5. Place patties on buns with fixings, top with bacon and a large dollop of the sweet Dijon sauce.
Happy Cooking ☺