There are lots of ways to grill burgers and we’re always trying new ways to try to make ours even better. One way of preparing them is placing a slice of garlic-herbed butter within the burger - it adds awesome flavor and keeps it moist on the inside.
|Garlic Butter Burgers|
This really isn’t a recipe, more just a method for grilling one tasty burger. Give it a try.
Step 1: Shape your hamburger patty and then make a depression in the center.
Step 2: Place the slice of herb butter in the depression.
Step 3: Mold the ground beef around the butter, sealing it well so the butter won’t seep out. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 4: Grill then enjoy.
How to make garlic-herbed butter
This easy to make garlic butter recipe is perfect for your burger. Garlic butter will keep in the fridge, and can be made well in advance.
Makes 1/2 cup of Garlic-Herbed Butter
· 1 stick unsalted butter
· 3 garlic cloves, crushed and minced fine
· 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
· 1/4 tsp. white pepper (may substitute black)
· 1/4 tsp. salt, or to taste
· 1 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
1. Put the butter in a bowl and leave at room temperature until it is soft enough to work. Add all the other ingredients and mix to combine thoroughly. Using a spatula scrap the butter mixture on to a square of plastic wrap. Shape into a log, and roll the mixture up in the plastic, twisting the ends.
2. Refrigerate until firm. When ready to use, remove wrap and slice into rounds.
Happy Cooking ☺