This recipe is fun and versatile to suit your taste buds, it’s inexpensive, easy, and quick cleanup too!!!
Use a refrigerated pie crust to hold ground beef, cheese, salsa and seasoning in this easy-to-assemble main dish.
|Tina's Easy Taco Bake|
· 1 lb lean ground beef
· 1 Refrigerated pie crust
· ¾ cup Thick 'n Chunky salsa
· 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
· 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Place refrigerated pie crust in ungreased 10-inch pie plate; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon meat mixture in crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Served topped with lettuce and tomato, if desired.
Pile on your favorite toppings! Try shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, additional salsa, sour cream and avocado slices.
Happy Cooking ☺