There’s nothing like cooking outdoors! And you can have dinner ready in just 20 minutes!
Enjoy this mouth-watering and easy beef chili made using simple ingredients.
· 1 lb ground beef
· 1/2 cup Chunky Salsa
· 1 can kidney beans, drained
· 1 can Spicy Chili Beans, undrained
· 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
1. In large saucepan, brown ground beef; drain.
2. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Camping Tip: Cook the ground beef at home; drain it and place it in a plastic bag in the freezer. Toss the bag of frozen meat in the cooler and use it like an ice pack. When you’re ready to prepare the chili, combine and cook the meat with the other ingredients.
Happy Cooking ☺