After a busy day it's enjoyable to have something simple to cook on a work night. This dish is so delicious! I recommend it esp. if you just want something simple, easy to cook with lots of flavor.
This supercharged version of the all-time favorite macaroni and cheese includes ground beef and spicy sauce. Best of all, it's on the table in just 35 minutes.
· 1 pound ground beef
· 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Condensed Beef Broth
· 1 1/3 cups water
· 2 cups uncooked medium shell-shaped pasta
· 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
· 1 cup Picante Sauce
1. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the broth and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.
3. Stir in the soup and picante sauce and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Happy Cooking ☺