Sometimes we just need to eat a good loaded burger... and The OMG Burger is so delicious that you really have to make it to know. And yes, you need both hands to eat it.
Let’s start with the layers. There’s the burger bun layered with a little Chipotle Habanero mayo, then spinach, then the nicely done Burger patty, then some roasted mini peppers, then pickled Jalapenos, then more chipotle habanero mayo, some fresh cilantro and bun.
|The OMG Burger|
· 1 lb. of ground beef
· 1 Egg
· 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 3-4 cloves garlic minced
· 1/2 teaspoon spice mix of choice
· 1 Tablespoon onion flakes
· 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
· 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or other chili to taste
Variations: Add spice blends like curry powder, ranch, chipotle flakes, some lemon zest.
Roasted Mini Peppers
Chopped fresh Cilantro
Chipotle Habanero Mayo/cream(Recipe below)
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl
2. Shape into patties
3. Place on your BBQ grill or pan fry to desired doneness
Chipotle Habanero Mayo:
Mix 1 Tablespoon Chipotle habanero sauce with 4 Tablespoons of mayo or coconut cream.
Assemble the burger:
Top the bun with spinach/greens, some mayo, onion rings, burger patties, roasted peppers, pickled jalapenos, more chipotle habanero mayo, fresh cilantro and bun.
P.S. Remember the napkins for this one!
Happy Cooking ☺