These are wonderful and easy to have on hand for quick lunches.The only problem we had is that even though I made a double batch, we still ran out.
|Halloween Mini Cheeseburger Pies|
· ½ lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
· ½ lb ground pork
· 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
· 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
· 1 teaspoon garlic salt
· 1 cup shredded Sharp cheese (4 oz.)
· ½ cup milk
· ½ cup of your favourite Baking Mix (I used Bisquick)
· 2 eggs
Garnishes, if desired
10 mini kosher dill pickles
1 medium tomato, chopped
Ketchup and mustard
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef, pork and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and cheese.
3. In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup burger mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto burger mixture in each muffin cup.
4. Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, and muffin tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve with garnishes.
Happy Cooking ☺