They may be small, but these hearty little patties
cook up quick and pack a cheesy flavour punch.
Your whole family will love the great saucy taste.
|Mini Burger Bites|
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
|Smokn' Chipotle Ketchup|
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. pureed chipotle chilies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix beef, ketchup, brown sugar, pepper salt, garlic, green onion and onion powder together. Work together with your hands, insuring that all ingredients are incorporated.
- Form meat into balls, a bit smaller than a golf ball.
- Flatten with your hands to create a burger shape.
- Preheat your grill pan or barbecue to a high heat. Grill burgers until seared and grill marks appear, about 1 minute per side and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Finish cooking through in the oven about 5-10 minutes, or until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle. Top with grated cheese and continue cooking until cheese melts.
- In a small bowl mix together ketchup and chipotle chilies. Reserve until ready to serve.
- Place each burger on a mini hamburger bun. Top with Chipotle Ketchup.
Happy Cooking ☺